KB-135 BoochMaster Kombucha Brewery is the world’s first kombucha brewery engineered to “start small” and expand as demand increases
The PKW BoochMaster KB-135 kombucha brewing system is a compact all-in-one steeping and fermentation system for kombucha brewing. Designed for a low entry cost, the BoochMaster KB-135 base system produces 135 liters / 35 gallons per week. Upgrades and accessories can then be added to the base system as required to expand capacity to 3,800 liters / 1,000 gallons per week.
The BoochMaster KB-135 brings “big system” features to boutique kombucha brewing. Now even the smallest kombucha brewers can produce batch after batch of great kombucha while taking advantage of state of the art production features including:
- Precise, highly-efficient, and intuitive operation
- State-of-the-art HMI (Human Machine Interface) controls for precise control.
- Optional agitation mixer on all steeping tanks
- Onboard modulating pump(s) engineered to perform over the long haul with minimal maintenance
- Floor level height platform – no decks or manways required
- Skid-mounted design for ease of installation
- Modular, expandable design
- Both 1 and 2-vessel systems
- Integrated clean-in-place (CIP) sanitary facilities in every tank (requires 3.5BBL or larger tank.
- Precise HMI volume, flow, and temperature controls reduce drift and allow for repeatable recipe performance
- Optional pH detection and control allows the brewer to automate pH regulation during fermentation
- A range of production capacities, scalable to the size of your business
The KB-135 joins the PKW KB-600 large kombucha production brewing system that has become the industry standard, and it can be used to innovate recipes and deliver repeatable results for kombucha breweries, large and small, worldwide at a never before seen low cost.
So no matter what your kombucha brewing requirements, large or small, you won’t find higher quality kombucha brewing equipment than that produced by the Portland Kettle Works team.
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 in Portland, Oregon USA. We build high-quality stainless steel beverage and brewing equipment. We have built and installed hundreds of state of the art craft breweries worldwide. As a result, our craft brewing clients are among the best of the best. They regularly win beer tasting competitions and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. So, if you’re serious about your craft brewing business, contact us so we can help you, too. And if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit our Spanish language site.