PKW carbonation stones are used to diffuse carbon dioxide and/or nitrogen into beer, cider, sparkling wine, kombucha, soda, or other beverages. Carbonation stones are used to aerate wort and maintain yeast at optimum health to reduce fermentation time, resulting in faster batch turnaround.
Features of this PKW carbonation stone include:
- 12″ long. 4″ (S10450), 6″ (S10451) and 8″ (S10452) PKW carbonation stones are also available
- Use with tanks 20-30 BBL. For larger tanks use multiple carbonation stones
- 1-1/2″ tri-clamp gas fitting
- 1/4″ Female National Pipe Thread (FNPT) alternate gas fitting
- All 316 stainless steel construction
- 2 micron (7.87402e-5 inch) porosity.
- 17” long
- 2.5” wide
- 1.3″ tall
- 2.5 lb. shipping weight
- PKW P/N: S10543