IFM 4-20 ma smart temperature probes let you precisely control the temperatures at all stages of your brewing operation. This TA style smart temperature probe connects to electronically to the controller via an NPT threaded connector.
- Precise temperature measurement in containers, tanks and pipes
- Manufacturer’s P/N: TA2842
- 4-20 ma smart temperature probe.
- For use with knock out processes, mash tuns and other specialty applications
- Electronically connects to controller via NPT threaded connector
- Very short response time for use in processes with fast temperature fluctuations
- Hygienic design for the requirements of the food and beverage industry
- Length: 6.00 inches
- Connector width: 0.7 inches
- Probe width: 0.25″
- Shipping weight: 1 lb. shipping weight
- PKW P/N: E10099
Important Note: This is a 4-20 ma smart temperature probe for use with knock out processes, mash tuns and other specialty applications. There are other types of temperature probes for other applications which look may similar. If you are not completely certain are to what type of probe you need please contact customer service before ordering or installing the probe. We are not responsible for damage if you use the wrong probe!