IFM RTD TC temperature control probes let you precisely control the temperatures at all stages of your brewing operation. This is a simple RTD (Resistance Temperature Detect) TC style probe that connects physically to equipment using tri-clamp and electronically to the controller via threaded connector.
- Precise temperature measurement in containers, tanks and pipes
- Manufacturer’s P/N: TM4841
- RTD (Resistance Temperature Detect) probe.
- For use with glycol cooled tanks, cold liquor tanks (CLTs), hot liquor tanks (HLTs), boil kettles, keg washers)
- Mounts to equipment via tri-clamp fitting. Electronically connects to the controller via NPT threaded connector
- Very short response time for use in processes with fast temperature fluctuations
- Hygienic design for the requirements of the food and beverage industry
- Length: 6.00 inches
- Mounting width: 2 inches
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.
- PKW P/N: E10098
Important Note: This is a simple RTD (Resistance Temperature Detect) temperature probe for use with glycol cooled tanks, cold liquor tanks (CLTs), hot liquor tanks (HLTs), boil kettles, keg washers). There are other types of temperature probes for other applications which may look similar. If you are not completely certain are to what type of probe you need please contact customer service before ordering or installing the probe. We are not responsible for damage if you use the wrong probe!