New startup businesses have plenty of challenges. PKW cost-effectively manages the startup risk associated with equipment installation and reduces the time to production.
We listen carefully to your needs. We then design, engineer, manufacture and install the tools that keep you efficiently working for many years to come. You will find PKW to be an experienced, responsive and helpful partner as you start up your facility.
Hundreds of startups have trusted our expertise and over 97% have found success as a result.
We perform cost effective startup services including:
- Production and throughput planning
- Process design that targets to your initial production estimates, and allows for rapid expansion as you grow
- Equipment engineering that leverages more than a decades experience fabricating thousands of stainless steel and sanitary process components
- Installation and commissioning that keeps your startup project on time and on budget
- Ongoing service that keeps your business running efficiently
- We are always available by phone or email to lend a helping hand
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 to build the highest quality stainless steel brewing and beverage equipment applications. Since then we have built and installed over 300 breweries worldwide. Our craft brewers are among the best of the best and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. If you’re serious about craft brewing as a business, contact us and we can help you, too. And if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit our Spanish language site.