Dernord tri-clamp ripple heating elements let you precisely control the temperatures at all stages of your brewing operation. This is a compact, energy-efficient foldback heating element that connects physically to equipment using tri-clamp and electronically to the controller via threaded connector.
- Precise heating for use with hot liquor tanks (HLTs), boil kettles, keg washers)
- Manufacturer’s P/N: SUS304
- Ripple heating element.
- Mounts to equipment via 2″ tri-clamp; ferrule size: 64mm Pipe OD
- Electronically connects to the controller via nylon cable gland joint adjustable locknut for PG21 Wire OD 12.5mm to 18mm
- Hygienic design for the requirements of the food and beverage industry
- Length: 10.25 inches (260 mm)
- Power requirement: 240 VAC
- Shipping length: 9 inches
- Shipping width; 7 inches
- Shipping height: 6 inches
- Shipping weight: 2 lb.
- PKW P/N: E10131