Grain Handling Items at PKW Spare Parts Store
Many commonly used grain handling items for use with Portland Kettle Works equipment can be purchased directly here using our online ordering system.
Available grain handling items are described below.
PKW Grain Mill Replacement Drive V-Belt. Pack of 2
Flexible, long life drive belts to keep your grain mill running smoothly. Optimized tensile cord for strength and high torque loading. Installs easily.
- High performance advanced polymer compound for long belt life
- Optimized tensile cord for strength and high torque loading
- Efficient and consistent power transfer
- Heat, abrasion and wear resistant
- Vibration-free performance
- Durable and dependable
- Shipping length: 14.0″
- Shipping width: 10.0″
- Shipping height: 5.0″
- Shipping weight: 1.0 lbs
- Pack of two (2) Drive V-Belts
- 2.5 lb. shipping weight
- PKW P/N: Y00044
PKW Replacement Grain Mill Cassette – NEW
The grain mill is the heart of preparing your malted grain for brewing and the grain mill cassette is the heart of your grain mill. PKW makes the best grain mills in the craft brewing industry but after grinding hundreds of tons of grain even the best eventually need replacement. This is a brand new, never before used grain mill cassette identical to those we put into our new grain mills.
The features and specifications of the replacement grain mill cassette are identical to those of our new complete grain mills:
- Precisely adjustable 3-roller design
- On-the-fly adjustment allows for rapid control of crack without downtime
- Easily field replaceable by brewery team
- Hardened mill grinding rollers will grind hundreds of tons of grain.
- Three year warranty on new mill replacement cassettes
- Length: 12 inches
- Width: 24 inches
- Depth: 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 40 pounds
- PKW P/N: PKWGMRCN
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 in Portland, Oregon USA. We build high-quality stainless steel beverage and brewing equipment. We have built and installed hundreds of state of the art craft breweries worldwide. As a result, our craft brewing clients are among the best of the best. They regularly win beer tasting competitions and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. So, if you’re serious about your craft brewing business, contact us so we can help you, too. And if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit our Spanish language site.