Mixing and storage tanks from Portland Kettle Works will be the favorite tanks in your facility. We are ready to help you solve your process and storage challenges.
At Portland Kettle Works we design, engineer, and manufacture standard or custom stainless steel mixing and storage tanks for virtually every application.
All mixing tanks are customized to your specifications. We manufacture according to the following criteria:
- Size and geometry
- Material viscosity
- 100% sanitary interior welds.
- Ease of cleaning (CIP). Fast and efficient cleaning operations.
- Heating and cooling requirements (if any)
- Mix impeller size and quantity
- Pressurized design up to 15 PSI (1 BAR) or without pressure
- Mix with a set speed or variable speed according to your requirements
All PKW mixing and storage tanks are:
- Manufactured from high grade, heavy duty hot forged American made 304 and 316 stainless steel sheets
- Cold-rolled and hand welded in our state of the art factories in Portland, Oregon USA
- Pressure tested and passed through continuous quality control measures
- Delivered with a three-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Portland Kettle Works has recently expanded our mixing tanks into a business unit, www.MixingTanksUSA.com, with its own website where we support many more mixing and storage tank functions and applications. Click the logo below to visit that website with much more detailed information on our mixing and storage tanks.
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 to build the highest quality stainless steel brewing and beverage equipment applications. Since then we have built and installed hundreds of breweries worldwide. Our craft brewers are among the best of the best and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. If you’re serious about craft brewing as a business, contact us and we can help you, too. And if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit our Spanish language site.