Your PKW BoochMaster KB-135 Kombucha brewery arrives complete and ready to produce up to 135 liters/week of great kombucha and our upgrades and accessories let you expand your brewery as your business expands.
However, the PKW BoochMaster KB-135 kombucha brewery is the world’s first professional kombucha brewery designed with upgrades and accessories so your system can be easily upgraded and expanded as your kombucha brewing operations grow.
KB-135 upgrades allow you to expand your KB-135 system to add additional capacity. Your basic KB-135 can brew up to 135 liters per week of great kombucha. But by adding upgrades you can increase this capacity to 1,000 liters per week or more!
PKW’s large brewing systems have become the industry standard, and they are used to innovate recipes and deliver repeatable results for award-winning breweries, large and small, worldwide. Now we’re using that experience to bring efficient, effective kombucha brewing to thousands of boutique kombucha breweries at a never before seen low cost.
Hopback Grant Tanks
- 135 L capacity
- Top removable lid
- Removable false bottom for filtering
- Mounted legs with wheels
- Accessory fittings and valves
- 5 BBL capacity
- Single wall construction
- 2.9 BBL/3.4Hl/89 gallon capacity
- Available in 5, 7 and 10 BBL capacities
- Precision laser-welded, insulated dimple jacket
- Carbonation stone included
- Integrated volumetric sight glass
- Clean in Place (CIP) spray ball
- 4”/10 cm ultimate drain for rapid and easy clean-out
- Pressure relief valve
- Sample port for taste testing
Open Top Wine Totes
- 15 BBL capacity
- Reusable stainless steel totes that can be thoroughly cleaned and reused
- Drain completely, eliminating any product residue
- Large top opening that provides easy access
- Sample port for taste testing
- NOTE: Separate finishing tank required.
KB-135 accessories make your system easier to use as you expand your system to add additional capacity. Your basic KB-135 can brew up to 135 liters per week of great kombucha. But by adding upgrades and accessories you can increase this capacity to 1,000 liters per week or more!
HMI Control Box
HMI (Human Machine Interface) automation control panels replace the traditional brewery controls of mechanical buttons, knobs and switches with “glass cockpit” style LCD touch screen automation controls to improve brewer’s control and batch-to-batch repeatability over their brewing process.
- Increased brewing process precision
- Better control over brewing process
- Better batch-to-batch repeatability
- Lower batch production costs
- Save recipes
- Automated controls for better brewhouse safety
Sanitary Fitting Kit
- Made from 304 food grade finish stainless steel
- Butterfly valves
- 15.2 meter (50′) brewers hose
- Tri Clamp Clamps
- Tri Clamp Gaskets
- Tri Clamp Adapters
- Tri Clamp Elbow fittings
- Tri Clamp T-fittings,
- Band-It Tool
- Band-It Bands
- Required to create leak-proof connections
- Allow easy assembly or disassembly for routine maintenance and inspection
One HP Pump-On-Cart
A sanitary pump cart is a cost-effective and convenient solution for kombucha processors that need to transfer their products safely from point A to point B.
All PKW KB-135 upgrade and accessory products come with:
- 3-year warranty
- Fast delivery
- Highest quality stainless steel construction
- AND a buyback guarantee
And if you need special equipment, contact us. Our engineers, designers and master craftsmen are up to the challenge. So no matter what you need, you won’t find higher quality kombucha brewing equipment than produced by the Portland Kettle Works team.
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 in Portland, Oregon USA. We build high-quality stainless steel beverage and brewing equipment. We have built and installed hundreds of state of the art craft breweries worldwide. As a result, our craft brewing clients are among the best of the best. They regularly win beer tasting competitions and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. So, if you’re serious about your craft brewing business, contact us so we can help you, too. And if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit our Spanish language site.