Thank you for your interest in Portland Kettle Works keg washers. We understand the investment involved in buying equipment. That’s why we’ve partnered with
to offer you an easy equipment financing option that gives you a number of advantages. Using this program enables businesses like yours to enjoy the benefits of new equipment while leaving your capital free for other purposes.
Some of the significant benefits include*:
- Same-day approvals in many cases
- Finance up to $50,000
- Minimum cash requirements.
- Fixed monthly payments for ease in budgeting.
- 100% financing available– includes equipment & soft costs.
- Free up working capital.
- Conserves credit lines for other uses.
- Section 179 tax benefits.
- Purchase new equipment today, and pay back with tomorrow’s dollars.
To take advantage of this exciting financing opportunity, just click below to apply now and get pre-qualified!
* Please Note: All financing options are contingent upon credit approval by North Star Leasing.
Portland Kettle Works builds the brewing tanks, mash tuns, lauter tuns, kettles and other equipment you need for your craft brewery. We also build equipment for winemaking, mixing tanks, kombucha brewing and more. You will not find higher quality equipment or a better problem-solving partner than the beer and beverage brewing team at Portland Kettle Works.
Portland Kettle Works was founded in 2011 in Portland, Oregon USA. We build high-quality stainless steel beverage and brewing equipment. We have built and installed over 300 state of the art craft breweries worldwide. As a result, our craft brewing clients are among the best of the best. They regularly win beer tasting competitions and they have the gold, silver and bronze medals to prove it. So, if you’re serious about your craft brewing business, contact us so we can help you, too. In addition, if you’re located in Mexico or Latin America, click here to visit Portland Kettle Works Spanish language site.